Especially when We are so deep in love.To the person who caused this hurt,
Don't You know how much the damaged,
That You had caused to My Life?
Cause I can't even explain it in words,
To those who always being around with Me.
All what I've learned,
Is to live and bear with it.
To smile, to eat, to sleep,
To talk and also to play,
Like nothing bad ever happened to Me.
And I can't even talk about it with anyone,
As I'm the only one who understand,
How much alone I am with this pain.
You leave Me,
You leave Our world,
![]() | |
| May Allah let Us meet one day My Love... |
You leave Me here all alone,
While You yourself enjoying Your new life,
With Him who You betrayed Me for.
But this isn't forever,
With time passes by,
The pain shall slowly goes away.
And the bright Moon shall comes back again,
To light up the sky in the darkest of night.
And one fine day ...
May the BEST PERSON comes to Me
Knocking My Heart's lonely door,
And erase all the pains inside of Me,
To bring My Heart back to life.
May Allah grants Me My wishes,
To have someones whose Her beautiful,
Showed not only on her face,
But also through her loyal and loving heart,
As I will cherish Her,
And love Her with all My Heart...

No comments:
Post a Comment